Castle & Cooke Hawai‘i
Castle & Cooke’s roots in our Islands run deep. We boast a time-honored legacy that spans more than 160 years and revolves around our mission: investing in Hawai‘i, creating communities and delivering dreams. In short, a legacy of providing for the needs of Hawai‘i
The Company’s diversified business divisions include:
• Residential community building, which started in 1968 with our first home in Mililani. Castle & Cooke provides Honolulu, Hawaiii residential real estate opportunities including single family Hawaii homes and condominiums. Current Hawaii communities include 400 Keawe and Pu'uwai Place.
•The Homeowner Design Center, where you can customize your home to meet your personal needs and desires.
• Home financing through Castle & Cooke Mortgage.
• Commercial real estate, including Dole Cannery in Iwilei and Mililani Tech Park.
• Visitor attractions including the popular Dole Plantation.
• Aviation facilities and services on O‘ahu.
• Clean energy and sustainability initiatives.
We are proud to be a part of Hawai‘i’s history and responsibly embrace its future.