Castle & Cooke Hawai‘i
Learn about our brand new Ho'onani at Ewa Neighborhood.
Castle & Cooke’s roots in our Islands run deep. We boast a time-honored legacy that spans more than 160 years and revolves around our mission: investing in Hawai‘i, creating communities and delivering dreams. In short, a legacy of providing for the needs of Hawai‘i. The Company’s diversified business divisions include:
- Residential community building, which started in 1968 with our first home in Mililani. Other communities include the Villages of Kapolei and Wai Kalo‘i in Makakilo.
- The Homeowner Design Center, where you can customize your home to meet your personal needs and desires.
- Home financing through Castle & Cooke Mortgage.
- Commercial real estate, including Dole Cannery in Iwilei and Mililani Tech Park.
- Visitor attractions including the popular Dole Plantation.
- Aviation facilities and services on O‘ahu.
- Clean energy and sustainability initiatives.
We are proud to be a part of Hawai‘i’s history and responsibly embrace its future.